Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Hidup itu jangan hanya menoleh dan terdiam, namun bergerak....!!!

Arsip Blog

Jumat, 25 Mei 2012

Where we started by Eyes Set to kill


You’re pushing me outYou’re pushing me when all I do is not enoughAll I do is not enough for youYou’ve pushed me downYou’ve pushed me downWell I’ll try and I’ll try againI’ll try and I’ll try again for you
This distance won’t keep your words from screaming my nameThis distance won’t keep your words from smothering meIf I could keep you outIf I could keep you...
You’re pushing me outYou’re pushing me when all I do is not enoughAll I do is not enough for youYou’ve pushed me downYou’ve pushed me downWell I’ll try and I’ll try againI’ll try and I’ll try again for you
Your throat is worn awayYou’re still screaming my nameYou scream relentlesslyIf I could keep you outIf I could keep you…
You’re pushing me outYou’re pushing me when all I do is not enoughAll I do is not enough for youYou’ve pushed me downYou’ve pushed me downWell I’ll try and I’ll try againI’ll try and I’ll try again for you
You pushed me then pulled me back to where we started (where we started)You pushed me then pulled me back to where we started (where we started)You pushed me then pulled me backBack to where we startedBack to where we startedLost, confused from this abuseBack to where we…
You’re pushing me outYou’re pushing me when all I do is not enoughAll I do is not enough for youYou’ve pushed me downYou’ve pushed me downWell I’ll try and I’ll try againI’ll try and I’ll try again for you
You’ve pushed me outYou’ve pushed me out (I’ll try and I’ll try againI’ll try and I’ll try again for you)You’ve pushed me outYou’ve pushed me out (I’ll try and I’ll try againI’ll try and I’ll try again for you)
You pushed me then you pulled me back to where we started(where we started)Well I’ll try and I’ll try againI’ll try and I’ll try again for youYou pushed me then you pulled me back to where we started(where we started)Well I’ll try and I’ll try againI’ll try and I’ll try again for you

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar